Online Reputation management

Save Your Reputation and Law Practice


Attorney Rehabilitation Group, LLC specializes in attorney reputation repair after a disciplinary action (Online Reputation Management). We can help you control the economic fallout and limit the spread of negative information following a disciplinary action, reprimand, sanction, or suspension.

Sanctions are not only broadcast by the American Bar Association and other attorney review sites, but your clients and colleagues are also notified. This can hinder your ability to generate new clients or gain recommendations, which can be devastating for your career.

Take Control of Your Social Media Presence


Social media can not only magnify and proliferate news of your sanction; it also provides an open platform for dissatisfied people to publish negative information, comments, and reviews about you. We will help you stem the tide and protect your reputation online.

  Attorney Rehabilitation Group utilizes proven methods and unique proprietary measures to minimize and mitigate the long-term damage negative information can cause to your law career. We have been helping attorneys in repairing and rehabilitating their reputations for 30 years.

Video About Online Reputation Management (ORM) for Lawyers

Contact Us

Questions? Drop us a line!

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Book a Consultation Online

Please schedule your CONFIDENTIAL initial consultation at 

Attorney Rehabilitation Group, LLC

1000 5th St, Suite 200-D4, Miami Beach, FL 33139

Tel: 786-456-4274


Open today

9:00 am – 5:00 pm


  Our company provides ONLY services to mitigate the adverse online effects of attorney discipline. We do not provide legal services and this website does not provide legal advice. For legal issues as relates to attorney discipline, please consult with an attorney who specializes in these matters. For matters such as notices instructing internet providers or hosts to remove information, please contact a specialized attorney.